Hanli x Okapi Studio 15 Minutes Smudge Incense Sticks
Raw material are directly supplied by monasteries or country of origin.
- Amber provided by Rongbuk Monastery
- Arborvitae leaves provided by Reting Monastery
【Smudge Incense No.1: Palo Santo + Amber】
Palo Santo: Palo Santo means "holy wood" in Spanish. This sacred wood comes from the Palo Santo tress of South America.
When it's burned, the smoke is believed to provide medicinal and therapeutic healing energy.
- the most grounded harem
- attract positive energy
Amber: Amber Resin is delightfully aromatic intoxicating the senses with it's wonderfully rich scent. Amber is used for meditation, healing, purification, emotional and spiritual balancing.
【Smudge Incense No.2: Frankincense + Thuja】
- Frankincense is the crystallisation of gum and resin from Boswellia trees
- Oman in Middle East, from where Hanli makes purchases directly, is widely acknowledged as the provider of choicest frankincense
- Reduce anxiety
- Woody aroma which serves to deepen and slow down our breath
- Conducive to peace of mind and mental wellbeing
- Thuja is derived from the Ancient Greek Thuya (n), which means "to sacrifice" or thusia (n), a burnt offering
For religious rituals and aromatic use.