We pledge to meet fully, and where possible exceed, in complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong). In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
What information do we collect, and how do we use it?
Types of personal data that may be collected or held by us include:
- Contact details including telephone number, fax number, address, email address, pager number, etc.
- Identity card number
- Marital status
- Education level
- Monthly income
- Results, records and accumulative progress from visiting interactive content
- Inquiries, suggestions or opinions, interests and preferences
- Computer operating system and details of internet service providers
- Credit card number if you place an order with us
We collect personal data about you from various types of sources and hold such personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending information in relation to our products and services, activities, competitions, promotions and events
- Marketing and promotional purposes for us, our vendors and business partners and other selected companies
- Joint marketing schemes with other parties
- Customizing the advertising and content you visit so as to streamline your shopping experience at our site and to provide personalized marketing and promotional information
- Fulfilling your orders for products and services, order processing and payment clearing
- Responding to your inquiries
- Membership registration and offering benefits and privileges
- Collecting statistical information, conducting analysis and providing anonymous reporting for internal and external clients
- Conducting surveys relating to our customers, products or services
- Evaluation and further enhancement of our products and services
- Fulfilling any purpose directly related to the above purposes
The provision of such personal data is voluntary.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can disable cookies on your computer by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to shop at Thehanli.com but will still be able to visit selected areas of the site.
Thehanli.com members enjoy many privileges, including newsletters, participation in special Thehanli.com offers and promotions and streamline shopping. Over time we will be expanding membership benefits to include personalized services on the site and possibly free product samples and other special benefits. When you join Thehanli.com, we need to know your name, email and mailing addresses, and we request that you complete the profile survey in order to allow us to serve you better.
When you place an order with Thehanli.com you will be asked to provide details such as credit card number and shipping address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
If you have questions about this statement, please contact one of our customer care representatives by email firstname.lastname@example.org